Verlinde Gantries – Motorized Gantry Crane
With the VERLINDE, any crew of mounting fitters or a craft mechanic can carry out all maintenance, removal, re-installation and locating operations on parts or assemblies. This range of standard gantries is designed to accommodate any hoist and can be equipped with either or a hand or electric chain hoist.
VGIM Gantry Crane for loads from 1000 to 6300 KG
- VERLINDE workshop motorized gantry crane for indoor and outdoor use.
- The VGIM gantry can be moved loaded on a smooth, clean floor.
- Mechanic-welded construction.
- 2 motorized non-swivel polyurethane wheels.
- 2 castor polyurethane wheels.
- Electrics in a cubicle with movable pendant (low voltage control 48V).
- Dual travelling speed 10 m/min & 20 m/min with the inverter.
- Swivelling of the gantry by inversions of the two motors.
- Self-rotating with 2 speed.
- Reversing switch on the pendant.
- 4 full stops.
- Protection: 3 layers.
- RAL 1028 yellow polyurethane finish.
- Maximum hoisting speed = 16 m/min.
- Maximum travelling speed = 10 m/min.