Modulift Modular Spreader Beams
Modular Spreader Beams provide the ideal solution for most lifting requirements – versatile and cost-effective, the Modulift range has capacity from 2t to 5000t with spans up to 100m/330’.
The modular configuration and interchangeable components enable Modulift Spreaders to be reused over many lifts. Designed by our engineering experts and manufactured in our own specialist facilities; the Modulift range is the leading Modular Spreader Beams on the market.
Every Modulift Modular Spreader Beam consists of a pair of End Units and a pair of Drop Links, with interchangeable struts that
can be bolted into the assembly between the End Units to either lengthen or shorten the beam to suit the requirements of the
lift, making them reusable at different spans.
- Quality Engineering Modulift are a team of specialist engineers designing innovative products to optimum specification to ensure a safe lifting environment around the world.
- Standards and Regulations Conforming with all international standards, Modulift Spreader Beams are certified wherever you are working.
- DNV Type Approval Modulift Spreader Beams have DNV Type Approval up to 1500t eliminating the need for costly proof load testing.
- Interchangeable The modular design allows for multiple lengths to be configured for a variety of lifts. Mix and match end units with struts when long spans and lightweight lifts are required.
- Economical One Modulift Spreader Beam can be used over and over again for years.
- Portable longest strut is only 6m/20’ – small enough for the back of a truck! Many of our Spreader Beam components can be handled by one person.
- Lightweight Our Spreader Beams are specially designed to provide you with a lightweight solution so your cranes can work at maximum capacity without the weight of heavy lifting gear.
- Custom Applications Spreader Beam can be custom designed for virtually any lift. Contact us for this service.