Verlinde Eurobloc VT9 to 12 (10,000 to 250,000 KG)
Electric wire rope hoist for loads of 10,000 to 250,000 kg
Verlinde has extended EUROBLOC VT family to include the VT9-10-11 and 12. This line of open winches offers technical solutions to meet your requirements for :
- A greater hoist capacity
- Lifting height (up to 129 m)
- Utilisation group (ISO classification up to M6)
- Hoist speed
- Speed control (speed variation)
- High performance hoisting motor.
- Variable lifting speed drive with closed loop technology.
- Variable speed drive for travelling.
- Lifting motor with encoders.
- High safety hoisting and travelling brake (disk brake).
- High-performance cast rope guide.
- 4 step gear limit switches for lifting
- Double safety system for end of travel lifting (limit switches with detection of top and bottom position together with a limit switch tripped by the rope lead-off).
- 2 steps travelling limits switches included as standard.
- System for monitoring the state of the hoist : MT2.
- Lubrication unit (as an option).
- Intelligence brake monitoring by inverter drive with detection of the load slip or blocking.
- Overload protection.
- IP55 components.
- F/H class of hoisting motor insulation, IP55 protection.
- Thermal protections on the lifting and travelling motors.
- “Ready-to-use” connection units. MT2 to be configured on the site.
- Connection units with interior lighting.
- 108 dB horn.
- PLIOTEX cable marking.
- Epoxy resin painting (thickness : 120 μm).