Grade 12 Pewag
Next Day Delivery Option Available
Grade 12 Pewag Chain Slings
The higher Working Load Limits (WLL) of the Pewag winner G12 program (50% more compared to G8 programs) allows significant weight reduction. Reducing the weight of the chain sling makes the assembly easier to use for the end-user. Additionally, the profile of the chain improves the bending resistance of the chain. This is significant when loading the chain over a corner.
- Chain quality: pewag winner pro meets the PAS 1061 standard with modifications (higher mechanical and impact strength values, reduced application temperature)
- Stress at load capacity limit: 300 N/mm²
- Fatigue test: 20.000 cycles at 450 N/mm² nominal stress
- Test stress: 750 N/mm²
- Breaking stress: 1.200 N/mm²
- Breaking elongation: min. 20% regardless of surface
- Bending: 0.8 x d
- Stress crack corrosion:
- Harmless against stress crack corrosion acc. to PAS 1061
- Impact strength toughness: 42J at -60°C
- Admissible operating temperature: -60°C – 300°C (please note WLL reduction at high temperatures)
- Innovative chain system that due to its ruggedness can be used for many applications not just for lifting or lashing
- Complete traceability – chains and components are stamped with an identification mark so that the whole production process can be tracked
- Easy visual identification due to profiled chain and G12 marking on every link
- Corrosion protection by means of light blue powder coating of chains and components. pewag offers as an alternative the proven corropro coating (PCP) for pewag winner pro G12 chains for a maximum corrosion protection.
- Maximum security due to novel identification tag made from stainless steel with warning notes
- Quality approved European production by an ISO 9001 certified company
- Worldwide distribution network – easy delivery of spare parts – premium service
- Experience – Pewag is the first supplier of an innovative G12 chain system
Working Load Limits on Sales Quotes and Sales Orders are based on 0-45 degree angle unless otherwise stated.