At Prolift Handling, we are fully complying with all expert advice and guidelines as detailed by Government and HSE to ensure we continue to do business in a safe manner for all our staff and customers.
That is why we are making the following changes to our service to reduce the need for social contact and to ensure safe social distancing for all parties:
- Our offices in Dublin remain open with skeleton staff for the essential supply of goods.
- To facilitate essential supplies we would ask that all Trade Counter orders be sent to us online, by email or phoned ahead and this will be on a collection only basis between 14.00 and 16.00.
- Other collections can still be arranged as long as orders are placed in advance and collection times agreed.
- Our online web shop is fully operational allowing you to process orders online and giving you the choice to either collect or get product delivered.
- Deliveries will still be made albeit as long as our freight partners are operational and to help on this we would appreciate your feedback to advise us if your company is not operational for receipt of orders.
- We can deliver orders to either your premises, to your customer’s premises or direct to a specified site address.
- We are continuing to monitor all communication channels and are offering free advice to all customers.
In addition, our staff have moved to a home working model, structured around daily staff virtual meetings and internal reporting systems to maintain our customer supports and supplier interfaces. We are available to provide remote phone, teleservice dial-in and email support to our customers. Our Sales staff are available by phone, email and online video-conference.
Our Field Service and Application Engineers are available for essential supply chain related field support, with priority given to medical device, pharmaceutical, transport and food-supply related businesses.
We are continuously liaising with our partner suppliers and monitoring the ever-evolving situation to keep you regularly updated so please keep the communication channels open with us and during this difficult period we would ask for your understanding and patience should some delays occur as we all get to grips with the latest enforced but essential restrictions.
We truly value your business and your trust in us. We will continue to do our utmost to minimize the impact on your business and customers but should you have any suggestions or feedback on any areas of our business that can be improved or made safer, we will gladly welcome them.
Prolift Handling Ltd staff would like to wish you all the best of health in these turbulent times and we remain here to help.