Rotating Lifting Points
The RELP is a compact and robust lifting point, ideal for top-mounting and when it is important to have quick and easy on-hooking. The lifting point is easy to assemble/disassemble with a standard allen key. On the bolt itself information such as the working load limit, mounting torque and manufacturing ID is stamped, so it is always available for the operator. The RELP will automatically adjust to the loading direction which decreases the risk to load it incorrectly and endangering the lifting operation. For sensitive load surfaces, the RELP is ideal, as the connecting sling hook will be positioned mainly parallel to the load surface, thus completely avoiding the hook causing damage on the impact on the load. CE marked.
- Rotating Eye Lifting Point RELP – Metric
- Rotating Eye Lifting Point RELP – UNC thread
- Rotating Lifting Point – RLP Metric
- Rotating Lifting Point – RLP UNC thread
- Rotating Lifting Point- ERLP